When you use "Avira" Antivirus Software:
A listing of files alongside their results can be found below:
File ID Filename Size (Byte) Result 26980572 InDAPI32.dll 457 KB FALSE POSITIVE
Please find a detailed report concerning each individual sample below:
Filename Result InDAPI32.dll FALSE POSITIVE The file 'InDAPI32.dll' has been determined to be 'FALSE POSITIVE'.
In particular this means that this file is not malicious but a false alarm.
DAC V4.5.101 is available for download
Bug fixed in 4.5.101
New in 4.5.101
|CR1521||6||Flowchart: Blocks from where another functions are called are now marked.|
|CR1522||6||Graphics: Saving in JPG, PNG or GIF possible (Third Party Converter needed and configurable). Default format for saving Table Views or Message Logs is now configurable.|
DAC V4.5.099 is available for download
Bug fixed in 4.5.099
|CR1496||4||Smart highlighting in editor, bugs fixed and options added|
|CR1497||4||ESH formating bug fixed|
New in 4.5.099
|CR1436||6||Support for MISRA-C:2012 rules 16.2, 16.5 and 16.6 support added|
|CR1514||6||Flowchart: Merge linear segments of code separated by empty lines, option added|
How to use FlexID Dongle on W7/8/10 64-Bit?
- W7/8/10 64-Bit?
- DAC V4.5.098 or later and new license file are required
- Plug FlexID Dongle (serie 9-????????) in USB slot
- Start DAC and navigate to “Help > Technical Support > License Diagnose“ tab
- Click "Copy to Clipboard to e-mail"
- Start your e-mail client and paste the clipboard into e-mail (Ctrl-V)
- Write your Customer Code into Subject or attach your actual license file
- Install new license file (Help > Technical Support > New License File" tab)
DAC V4.5.098 is available for download
Bug fixed in 4.5.098
|CR1486||4||Incorrect browsing of structure members in multidimensional arrays fixed|
|CR1508||3||Crash that sometimes occured when using FlexID USB dongle fixed|
|CR1510||3||Crash that sometimes occured if Browser options dialog was previously opened fixed|
New in 4.5.098
|CR1512||6||Support for Cosmic Cortex-M V4 added|
|CR1513||6||Support for Cosmic PowerPC VLE V4 added|
|CR1508||6||Help > Technical Support > License Diagnose tab added|