• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Unable to get the MISRA checker work for a very simple case 9 months 3 weeks ago #105

• Embedded India, Bhooshan
  • Embedded India, Bhooshan's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

We recently have had the installation of DAC and i have installed the software and trying to get started and going. Attached are my compiler settings.

Compiler tools directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\bin

Compiler header directory
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include

I am trying to use Visual Studio and then get the MISRA checker to work. But unfortunately i dont see any violations reported when i build the project.

Am i missing something ?
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

Unable to get the MISRA checker work for a very simple case 9 months 3 weeks ago #106

Hello

Are MISRA C Warnings activated?

Regards
RistanCASE Support
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/RistanCASE
Attachments:

Unable to get the MISRA checker work for a very simple case 9 months 2 weeks ago #107

Looks like i have enabled all MISRA checks
Attachments:

Unable to get the MISRA checker work for a very simple case 9 months 2 weeks ago #108

Hi

Not, only marked Warnings are activated. You shall use Shift and Mouse: Click on first First Message than scroll to the End and then click on the last Message, then are all highlighted and activated. Or you may with Ctrl and Mouse click choose separate Messages. Then click OK to close the Dialog.

Please see the attachment from my last post.

Regards
RistanCASE Support

Unable to get the MISRA checker work for a very simple case 9 months 2 weeks ago #109

Thanks for the details. Now i am able to see how to select the warnings. Here are some additional questions.

1) There are two tabs for MISRA and MISRA-C could you please highlight what is the difference . I see that in both these tabs there are some rules.
www.ristancase.com/cms/support/forum/mis...misra-c-dialogs-tabs

2) In the Ristancase editor when i want to edit any C file. When i try to type ; i am not able to type the same but see ue . Could you please let me know how should i set the keyboard type so that i can type correctly.
www.ristancase.com/cms/support/forum/14-...har-problem/edit/111

Unable to get the MISRA checker work for a very simple case 9 months 2 weeks ago #112

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Forum

DAC - Trial License

If you would like a one month trial license, please download demo software, install and start DAC, then fill in the "Help / Technical Support / License Data" form and copy it to an email message by means of "Copy to clipboard for email". The email address to which the data should be sent is the one in the first line of the copy. You will find instructions for activating the trial license in the automatic reply. Should any technical questions arise during the trial period, feel free to contact our support.