• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

HIS support 7 years 5 months ago #50

Hello!

I have a question about the HIS software metrics support. Now I am testing the DAC software to check whether it is suitable for our software development or not. In the features list I have read that it supports HIS metrics, however I have trouble linking output metrics data of the program to the actual HIS metrics definitions. Could you provide a document or some information on this topic?

Best regards,

Jernej Skvarc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HIS support 7 years 5 months ago #51

Hello!

HIS metrics are not yet released, there are ambiguities in the definitions. Which HIS documents you use?

Regards,
Petar
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/RistanCASE

HIS support 7 years 5 months ago #52

The document that we use is "HIS Source Code Metriken", version 1.3.1, dated 1.4.2008. It contains metrics definitions, linked with QA-C calculated values.

Regards,

Jernej

HIS support 7 years 5 months ago #53

Here is a link to the document: portal.automotive-his.de/images/pdf/Soft...c-metriken.1.3.1.pdf.

Regards,

Jernej

HIS support 7 years 5 months ago #54

Hello

Thank you for your information. I will contact you today again.

Regards,
Petar
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/RistanCASE

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

Forum

DA-C - Trial License

If you would like a one month trial license, please download demo software, install and start DA-C, then fill in the "Help / Technical Support / License Data" form and copy it to an email message by means of "Copy to clipboard for email". The email address to which the data should be sent is the one in the first line of the copy. You will find instructions for activating the trial license in the automatic reply. Should any technical questions arise during the trial period, feel free to contact our support.